Aligning with the balancing forces of Nature to foster deep healing and renewal with Feng Shui and Traditional Nahua Healing.
In-person in the Santa Cruz, San Jose and Monterey areas of California, and anywhere else remotely.
Join my next Free Online Event
Nature Connection Inner Smile Meditation
Cultivating Harmony within Ourselves and with Nature
Monday, October 2, 6:00-6:50 PM Pacific Time
Hi, I’m Megan. As a spiritual healer in the Nahua tradition of Mexico and as a Feng Shui practitioner, I bring these two ancient healing approaches together to offer a holistic healing approach for body, mind, spirit, life and home. I believe that reconnecting with the healing wisdom of Nature is the key to thriving in the modern world. My personal experience as a highly sensitive person and with chronic illness, led me to Feng Shui and traditional healing. After a long journey of searching for answers and relief, these two approaches are what helped me the most. They helped me reconnect and brought me home to myself. I'd be honored to serve you and your home.
Healing For Your Home
Feng Shui is an ancient practice that takes great care to bring our living spaces into alignment with the forces of Nature to foster a healthy and prosperous life. It's an ongoing conversation with your home and the universe as your life changes.
I guide you through the principles of Feng Shui and we work together to create a sanctuary where you can recharge and be yourself.
“Megan has helped us with the Feng Shui of our home over the last 10 years. Her recommendations always bring more balance and harmony to our lives and it's often a huge relief when problems magically dissolve after the suggested remedies.”
— Reija Bolwell
Healing For You
Traditional Nahua Healing is an ancient form of spiritual healing from the highlands of central Mexico.
We connect with the balancing forces of Nature to heal the spiritual root cause of illness and imbalance to bring deep healing and renewal.
"Thanks Megan! I had such a blessed day after our session- not a care in the world and handled my work day with renewed vigor! I was completely blown away at the intense spiritual comfort/support/healing that I received through your work. I will absolutely come back for more treatments and will highly recommend you to others. Thanks again for all of your help, love and support.”
Working together may be a good fit if:
- You have a chronic illness like chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia or an autoimmune condition and realize that the western approaches you’ve tried so far have fallen short and you feel that something crucial has been missed.
- You’re going through a life transition, like a divorce, a loss, retirement, kids leaving home, and you feel overwhelmed with uncertainty and are asking ‘what’s next?’.
- You're highly sensitive or introverted and get overwhelmed in public spaces and crowds and you crave having a sanctuary that helps you deeply relax and be yourself.
- You’re drawn to indigenous and natural ways of living and healing.
- You crave deeper meaning, purpose and connection.
- You’re open to prayer and receiving help from the divine.
We’d probably really enjoy working together if:
- You’re highly sensitive or introverted and love to stay at home to work on your projects and deepen your inner world.
- You cultivate your intuition by using a pendulum, tarot cards or asking the universe for guidance.
- You reconnect by practicing qigong, yoga, meditation, prayer… or by taking walks in Nature.
- You're a lifelong learner and like to take classes to improve your health and well-being.
- You talk to your plants and listen for what they say back.
- You love the rain so much you go outside to get wet and give thanks.
"I am feeling so well and experiencing so many positive changes! Answered prayers. I am so grateful and in awe.”
— Sarah Packard