Learn how to create a peaceful home and calm mind through the art of decluttering and organizing with Feng Shui. Gain clarity and confidence, de-stress and renew.
Clutter and disorganization cause us stress and anxiety, especially as our lives get busier. Reduce your stress by learning how to effectively clear your clutter and organize your space. You’ll learn a simple step-by-step process to guide you in transforming your home towards peace and harmony. From the comfort of your own home and at your own pace I’ll guide you through the process.
The next Simplify to Thrive Workshop begins on September 12th.
We’ll create a safe space to explore, without judgment-meeting you where you’re at.
Receive the support of a compassionate community beside you as you face and transform your challenges. Sharing our concerns, questions, successes and goals will be emphasized so we can learn from each other.
This holistic workshop is a good fit for you if:
- you find it difficult to get organized and are overwhelmed by the process of decluttering?
- you’re going through a transition and ready for a fresh start?
- Are you seeking clarity about your life and purpose?
- Do you want to feel more comfortable and at ease in your space?
- Are you heart centered and sensitive?
- Would you like to experience a more meaningful relationship with your home and belongings?
- Do you get overstimulated by the outside world and want to create a safe haven to come home to so you can recharge and renew?
Open the door to inspiration and clarity through the art of decluttering and organizing. Reclaim your right to simplify and thrive in this modern world. I look forward to sharing with YOU!
Feedback from a recent participants of the course:
“Megan, your workshop was life changing and healing. Thanks for the positivity and wisdom you share. I experience such transformation when applying your teachings. I highly recommend this workshop to anyone seeking clarity in simplifying their life-Immensely rewarding!”~Gina Carling, Felton, California
“Definitely felt it was a worthwhile venture to take this class. It helped clear things out from my home and storage areas, which in turn made my life more positive and productive!”