Join me to learn how to create a peaceful home and calm mind when you declutter and organize with Feng Shui. Gain clarity and confidence, de-stress and renew.
This holistic decluttering workshop meets online for 5 weekly classes beginning on September 12th
- Are you going through a transition and ready for a fresh start?
- Do you find it difficult to get organized and are overwhelmed by the process of decluttering?
- Are you seeking clarity about your life and purpose?
- Do you want to feel more comfortable and at ease in your space?
- Are you heart centered and sensitive?
- Would you like to experience a more meaningful relationship with your home and belongings?
- Do you get overwhelmed by the outside world and want to create a safe haven to come home to so you can recharge and renew?
Join me to learn a simple step-by-step process to guide you in transforming your home towards peace and harmony.
From the comfort of your own home and at your own pace I’ll guide you through the process. This workshop is transformative, informative, supportive, inspiring and fun.
“Megan, your workshop was life changing and healing. Thanks for the positivity and wisdom you share. I experience such transformation when applying your teachings. I highly recommend this workshop to anyone seeking clarity in simplifying their life-Immensely rewarding!”~Gina Carling, Felton, California
Clutter and disorganization cause us stress and anxiety, especially as our lives get busier. Reduce your stress by learning how to effectively clear your clutter and organize your space.
We’ll create a safe space to explore, without judgment-meeting you where you’re at so you will feel supported through this process. Receive the support of a compassionate community beside you as you transform your challenges. Sharing our concerns, questions, successes and goals will be emphasized so we can learn from each other.
“I recently participated in Megan’s “Simplify to Thrive” online workshop and it was informative and transformative. I have already completed many of my ‘to do’ projects that have been lurking in my psyche for years, and I am actually looking forward to tackling the rest! Truly a miracle. Megan is very knowledgeable, understanding, compassionate and supportive. You know that when she is speaking, she is speaking from a place of experience and wisdom. Through her patient guidance and practical information, along with her encouraging approach, the inspiration and energy to tackle and organize some of the most frightful, cluttered corners of my large house naturally arose within me. I highly recommend Megan’s work to anyone who is seeking to bring order, inspiration and fresh ideas to their homes and work spaces.”~M.G., Canada
This holistic container includes:
- Holding space for your feelings
- Learning practical steps
- Tapping into the wisdom of Feng Shui
- Exploring how our home and belongings affect our life
- Guided meditations that promote insight and relaxation
- Q & A and learning from each others experiences
- Practical handouts and worksheets
- 30-minute online decluttering coaching call with Megan
Each week will have a different focus, all woven together to create a holistic process:
- Week 1: Creating a vision for your home and life-how clutter effects our home and our life and the benefits of decluttering
- Week 2: Easy steps to follow while you declutter-5 Keys to Holistic Decluttering
- Week 3: The emotional side of clutter-How to hold space for your emotions and how to navigate sentimental clutter
- Week 4: Organizing basics-how to organize and stay organized
- Week 5: The Feng Shui of decluttering-How to use the Feng Shui Bagua to explore how the placement of your belongings affects your life and decluttering with intention
“Definitely felt it was a worthwhile venture to take this class. It helped clear things out from my home and storage areas, which in turn made my life more positive and productive!”~Workshop Participant
Simplify to Thrive Workshop Details:
When: September 12, 19, 26, October 3, 10
4:30pm-6:00pm Pacific Time (we may go to 6:15pm if we need more time for Q&A)
If you need to miss a session you can watch the replay.
Where: Online via Zoom
Early Bird Price: $225 until August 22
Space is limited so that we can create an intimate container so register today to reserve your spot in the course.
Invite a friend to join you on this journey so you can support each other through the process!
Registration: Contact Megan to register and reserve your spot in the workshop. You’ll receive payment details so you can send payment to confirm your registration.
“Megan’s Simplify to Thrive is very helpful and supportive. Megan is sensitive to the needs of individuals in the class. It showed me how to get started, and broke decluttering down into smaller, doable steps. It was quite a positive experience with very helpful guidance. I became much more motivated to declutter and made good progress. I highly recommend this course!” ~Nate Saucier
About the Instructor: Megan Montero offers a holistic approach for the well-being of your body, mind, spirit, life and home. She’s a Feng Shui Consultant and Traditional Healer based in Santa Cruz, California with 18 years of experience practicing Feng Shui. One of Megan’s passions is teaching people how to simplify their life through the art of decluttering and organizing. She offers coaching and consultations virtually and in-person.