Decluttering with intention as a doorway to healing and transformation.
Learn how to remove clutter in your home and create peace in your life. Simplify to Thrive!
The Art of Decluttering Workshop meets ONLINE on Saturday, April 15th 10:00-2:30pm PST
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the process of decluttering?
- Are you going through a life transition, like settling into a new home, retirement, a loss of a loved one?
- Would you like to feel more peaceful and at ease in your home?
Clutter causes us stress and anxiety. It’s a burden that weighs on our mind. The emotional threads tied in with our things make decluttering overwhelming and those threads are often why clutter accumulates. Clutter creates stagnant energy in our home which will keep us stuck in our life.
If we don’t declutter as our lives change, clutter will accumulate and eventually hold us back from living fulfilling lives. After decluttering, you’ll feel like a weight was lifted and experience a burst of new life energy. You’ll also experience more inner peace, joy, clarity and prosperity. And you’ll feel more comfortable and at ease in your living space.
In this workshop, you’ll begin to see your home through Feng Shui eyes and the energetic impact clutter has on your health and well-being. This will turn a light on that will inspire and motivate you to clear your clutter. You’ll learn a step by step process to guide you through decluttering, and how to honor your emotions in a compassionate way.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- The 5 Keys to Holistic Decluttering-a step by step process
- Tools to navigate overwhelm and the emotional side of clutter
- Guided meditations-to bring relaxation, connection and insight
- Feng Shui and Chi Gong-to enhance the healing and transformative experience of decluttering
Included in the workshop is my The Art of Decluttering Workbook
Payment plans and scholarships available.
- Date: Saturday, April 15th 10:00-2:30pm PST
- This is a live online workshop over Zoom.
- The workshop will be recorded in case you can’t make the live class or want to review later.
- We’ll take a 30 minute lunch break.
- There are no refunds but you can watch the recording if your plans change.
- When you register, you’ll be added to my e-newsletter Healing Notes. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Registration: Email me to register and I’ll send you payment details to confirm your registration. Please let me know if you have questions. I look forward to sharing with you.