Learn how to use the Feng Shui Bagua, the 5 elements and transcendental Feng Shui cures to bring more balance, harmony, prosperity and fulfillment in life.
This course meets online for 9 classes over 8 months beginning October 5th. Each class is taught live and will be recorded in case you can’t join us live.
In this workshop we’ll dive deeply into the wisdom of the 9 life areas of the bagua and the 5 elements. You’ll learn Feng Shui cures specific to each area of the bagua and the 5 elements, and ‘transcendental’ Feng Shui solutions. Part 1 is highly recommended as a foundation for this course but it’s not absolutely necessary. Please inquire. If you missed part 1 it will be offered again in November.
In this 9 session intensive course you will:
- Deepen your understanding of the 8 Trigrams of the Bagua and their associated meanings and extended meanings.
- Understand the 5 element creative and controlling cycle and how to apply in Feng Shui.
- Learn how to live in harmony with the seasons as they relate to the 5 elements or ‘phases’.
- Learn spiritual cleansing cures for you, your home and your car.
- Learn other Feng Shui Fundamentals like the ‘Commanding Position’ for Bed/Desk/Front Door.
- Receive Bagua and Five Element Chart PDF Handouts
- Receive a 30-minute online Feng Shui coaching session with me to support you through this learning process.
Feng Shui is a holistic art that has the potential to enhance and transform every aspect of your life and home. The focus of each class will be:
- October Class 1: Health/Tai Chi/Earth/Five Elements Intro
- October Class 2: Creativity/Children/Lake/Metal/Autumn
- November Class 3: Helpful People/Travel/Heaven
- December Class 4: Career/Life Path/Water/Winter
- January Class 5: Knowledge/Self Cultivation/Mountain/Chinese New Year
- February Class 6: Family/Thunder/Wood/Spring
- March Class 7: Wealth/Prosperity/Wind/Spring
- April Class 8: Fame/Reputation/Fire/Summer
- May Class 9: Marriage/Relationships/Earth
This workshop is for you if you:
- have already experienced the transformation that Feng Shui brings, either as a client or student of mine or on your own, and you want to go even deeper.
- are interested in self-growth, personal development and personal transformation.
- love your home (whether you own or rent) and want to deepen your relationship with it.
- enjoy expressing your creativity in your home or want to learn how to do so.
- are seeking deeper meaning and fulfillment in your life.
Dates: October 5, October 26, November 16, December 14. Dates for 2023 TBD
Time: 4:30-6:30PM Pacific Time
Cost: $729 or 2 payments of $418
plus 3 red envelopes for each class
Space is limited to keep an intimate container so sign up now to reserve your spot in the workshop!
Contact Megan to register and reserve your spot in the workshop. I’ll send you payment details so you can send payment to confirm your registration.
About the Instructor: Megan Montero helps people transform their lives and homes with the ancient wisdom of Feng Shui so they can thrive in the modern world. She is a BTB Feng Shui Consultant and Traditional Healer with over 18 years of experience practicing Feng Shui. She offers Feng Shui consultations for home and business in the Santa Cruz, San Jose and Monterey areas of California and anywhere else in the world remotely. She offers Traditional Healing at her office by the Ocean.