Create a peaceful home and workspace that cultivates prosperity, good health and happiness with Feng Shui.
Feng Shui is the ancient Chinese art of aligning our living spaces with the natural order and flow of the universe. Over thousands of years, the Chinese sages observed that the places where we live and work profoundly influence the quality of our lives. They found that our human lives adapt to the space and the land where we live. They created this intricate system as a way to harmonize our living spaces so they will sustain healthy, happy, prosperous lives.
Feng Shui is founded on the Chinese concept of Chi
Chi is the life-force energy that’s inside us and all around us in nature. In your Feng Shui consultation I’ll assess the chi or life-force energy of your home and property and how this may be affecting you. Then I’ll guide you towards making adjustments to the space to balance the chi flow to promote harmony and balance in your life.
Your living space has the potential to produce anxiety, drain your life-force energy, and hold you back in patterns you’re trying hard to change. In my Feng Shui consultations, I pay a lot of attention to the 'chi' of my client. I listen to your needs, life goals and concerns in order to understand what changes to make to the space so it will support your well-being. This ancient practice is a very holistic system, and by adjusting the ‘chi’ flow or ‘energy’ flow in your space, it can positively affect many aspects of your life.
Benefits you may experience include:
- growth in income and career opportunities
- better quality sleep
- inner calm and peace
- improved health and keeping healthy habits
- new love relationships and improved relationships
- deepening of purpose and fulfillment in life
- resolution of some of life’s most difficult challenges
- feeling more comfortable and at ease in your home and on your property
The Feng Shui Bagua
The Feng Shui Bagua is one of the tools I use in a Feng Shui Consultations to read the ‘chi’ of your space. The bagua is a map that shows how your physical environment corresponds with the many different aspects of your life: Career, Self Knowledge, Family, Wealth/Prosperity, Fame/Reputation, Marriage/Relationship, Creative Projects, Helpful People/Travel and Health.
Adjusting the 'chi' of your living space using the wisdom of the Bagua can support you in changing long standing personal challenges and help you move toward meeting your life goals.
HOW IT WORKS
1. We’ll begin with a free 20-minute call to discuss your goals, and see if it’s a good fit. If you decide to move forward then we’ll schedule your first Feng Shui Consultation.
2. You’ll receive a pre-evaluation preparation packet and questionnaire.
3. We’ll have our first Feng Shui Consultation at your location or remotely by phone of video.
I look forward to helping you create a peaceful living space that promotes well-being and success.