Simplify to Thrive Workshop
Learn how to create a peaceful home and calm mind when you declutter and organize with Feng Shui. Renew, refresh, revive, simplify to thrive!
Simplify to Thrive is a live online course that meets for 5 weekly classes. The next program begins on July 11th.
Are you going through a transition and ready for a fresh start? Clutter and disorganization cause us stress and anxiety, especially as our lives get busier. Reduce your stress by learning how to effectively clear your clutter and organize your space. Learn a simple step-by-step process to guide you in transforming your home towards peace and harmony. In the comfort of your own home and at your own pace I'll guide you through the process.
This informative and transformative holistic course is for you if:
- You find it difficult to stay organized and feel overwhelmed by the process of decluttering
- You're going through a transition and are ready for a fresh start
- You're seeking clarity about your life and purpose
- You want to feel more comfortable and at ease in your space
- You're heart centered and sensitive and looking for a more meaningful relationship with your home and belongings
- You get overstimulated by the outside world and want to create a safe haven to come how to so you can recharge and renew
CLICK HERE for details.
Feng Shui Workshop Online
An introduction to the ancient art of creating a harmonious relationship with Nature to sustain a healthy, happy, prosperous life.
Have you ever wondered if Feng Shui was practical to your day to day life? Are you looking to feel more at ease in your home and life? Join me to learn how the places where we live and work have a profound influence on the quality of our lives and how you can create a positive influence in your environment.
Check back for the next date for this workshop.
Contact me if you would like to host this workshop for your group.
The Deeper Roots of Climate Change
Learn about the time-honored and traditional relationships between humans and the Weather Spirits and how you can deepen and restore your relationship with them.
Are you concerned about climate change? Would you like to make a difference? Join Megan for an online seminar about restoring our relationship with Weather Forces from the perspective of the Nahua Weather Working tradition of central Mexico.