Saturday, June 17, 10:00-2:00pm PST ONLINE
We are part of Nature. But we’re human so we have a tendency to forget that. When we loose this connection we get lost and feel alone which can lead us to hurting ourselves and the outer world which is our home.
Learning how to live in rhythm with the cycles of the seasons is our way back to balance. By reconnecting with Nature, we can experience more joy and fulfillment in life.
In this workshop, you’ll learn how to connect to the wisdom of each season and element to enrich your life with deeper meaning. We’ll use the Chinese Five Element Perspective to explore these elemental energies and how they relate to our inner and outer world. This will be our guide for how to live in harmony with the world and restore balance.
Wood: the energy of spring brings growth and new beginnings
Fire: the energy of summer brings love, connection and transformation
Earth: the energy of late summer brings nourishment, gratitude and understanding
Metal: the energy of autumn brings strength, value and letting go
Water: the energy of winter brings reflection, rest and deep wisdom
In this Workshop you’ll learn:
- How to cultivate a relationship of friendship and reciprocation with Nature
- Spiritual growth and Nature connection practices
- The Chinese 5 Element perspective
- Seasonal tips and practices for your body, mind, spirit and home to help you take good care of yourself
You’ll also experience two Nature connection meditations. One will be a guided meditation on zoom and for the other we’ll take a zoom break and go outside for a Nature connection exercise.
Payment plans and scholarships available.
- This is a live online workshop over Zoom.
- Classes will be recorded in case you can’t make the live class or want to review later.
- There are no refunds but you can watch the recording if your plans change.
- When you register, you’ll be added to my e-newsletter Healing Notes. You can unsubscribe at anytime.
Email me to register and I’ll send you payment details to confirm your registration. Please let me know if you have questions or need a payment plan.